this is why we love nnea amsterdam
- First of all the team! Even when it’s CRAZY busy they are super friendly and happy to tell you all about the menu, wines and advice and the best choice depending on your likings.
- When you have to wait for a table you can start the evening with a drink at the bar overlooking the kitchen.
- Chef Vincenzo Onnembo managed to create the perfect pizza dough with a unique flavour! It rises for 38 hours before it’s turned into the pizza on your plate. No fastfood here!
- If you’re like me and you don’t usually eat the crust of your pizza because it’s just too much chances are that you do want to eat them here. I had to stop myself from licking the plate when I finished. So delicious!
- We loved the burrata as starters.
- For carnivors a must try pizza is the Entroterra with Borlotti beans velvet, provola di Agerola, guanciale and topinambur chips.
- Vegetarians want to go for the Van Gogh with: Fior di latte di Agerola, oven roasted potatoes, cavolo nero and blue di bufala fondue.
- I recommend sharing a pizza 50/50 because you want to try more than one flavour!
- And good news for the vegans and vegetarians. I counted two vegan pizzas on the menu and five vegetarian options. We like!
- Good to know: they are closed on Monday.
Follow @yourlbb on Instagram
Looking for a great and trendy hotel in Amsterdam?
» The Hoxton: favourite lifestyle hotel right on the canals.
» Sir Adam: with the coolest view over Amsterdam.
» Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark.
» Hotel Mercier: new hotel in the cosy and historic Jordaan district.
» Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East.
» Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan.
» Hotel Dwars: small scale around the corner of the trendy Utrechtsestraat.
» INK Hotel: lifestyle hotel in the heart of the city.
» Conscious Hotel Westerpark: in a beautiful building at the industrial Westergasterrein area.
» Het Volkshotel: affordable and with a cool rooftop bar.
» The Student Hotel: budget proof in trendy East.
» QO Amsterdam: eco design hotel with a great skybar.
» Morgan & Mees: boutique hotel in Amsterdam West.
» Generator Hostel: the best poshtel of the city located in a park.
OUR FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM:
PSSSST… DISCOVER MORE (TRAVEL)tips IN MY (NEW) BOOKS!
- Feed Your Wanderlust – Travel Guide for a bohemian lifestyle (new in 2018)
- Staycation – 22 guides and shortlists for a vacation close to home (new in 2018)
- Wanderlust – Urban Travel Style Guide
- De Amsterdam City Guide (Dutch) & The Amsterdam City Guide (English)
A great gift for yourself or a friend who loves to travel just as much as you do!
Bilderdijkstraat 92Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
Anne de Buck