Trendy deli Mogg & Melzer Berlin in a former Jüdische mädchenschule!
Behind the huge wooden doors of a former Jewish girl school you’ll find two hot spots: the very good restaurant Pauly Saal and the New York style deli Mogg & Melzer Berlin. Mogg & Melzer is the perfect location for a coffee break or a delicious sandwich. And it’s located in the heart of the trendy neighbourhood North Mitte. I had the sandwich with pulled pork for lunch at Mogg & Melzer Berlin. A must try! This hot spots attracts a mix of Berlin hipsters and tourists that come visit the old Jewish school. At this deli they they play cool oldschool hiphop music. Love it!
PS: in the former Jüdische Mädchen schule there are temporary art exhibitions too. Check the website for an up to date schedule!
Mogg & Melzer Berlin at the former Jüdische mädchenschule:
Address: Auguststrasse 11-13, Berlin.
Neighbourhood: North Mitte
Website: Jüdische mädchenschule of moggandmelzer.com
Price level: moderate, ca € 12,- for lunch with drinks.
Perfect for: lunch / coffee on a city trip to Berlin.
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck