Meierei Berlin is a neighbourhood favourite!
Everywhere I go I like to go to as many cute coffee places I can think of. The Meierei Berlin in the trendy Prenzlauergberg district is one I go to every time I’m in Berlin. They have amazing Apfelstrüdel! And the interior at the Meierei Berlin looks like an old bakery from the Alps. Almost everything they sell there is Italian and delicious. During lunch the Meierei Berlin is packed with locals who come to grab a sandwich. When the weather is nice you can sit outside at one of the picnic tables. For the colder days they have blankets! I’m sure you will like this place for coffee :-).
Address: Kolwitzstrasse 42, Berlin
Neighbourhood: Berlin Prenzlauergberg
Price level: moderate
Perfect for: breakfast, lunch or coffee and cake!
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel