The number one food market of Berlin is Markthalle Neun
Do you love indoor foodmarkets? Markthalle Neun is a food market in Berlin located close to the Spree in Kreuzberg. At Markthalle Neun they have delicious (and often organic) food and drinks. During the week there’s a ‘normal’ market with food and on the weekends there are often events with different indie food brands.
One of my favourite events at Markthalle Neun is the ‘breakfast market’ on the weekends. It’s the place where Berlin locals go to have brunch with friends. It’s super busy so try to find a spot and get delicious bites from the vendors at Markthalle Neun in Kreuzberg.
Tip: before you go to Berlin it’s handy to check the agenda of Markthalle Neun to see what’s going on during the weekends.
Markthalle Neun Berlijn
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel