There are so many cools shops in Berlin that it’s not only the perfect clubbing city, but also great for shopping. All the trendy brands have a concept or brand store in the Northern part of the Berlin Mitte district (around the Friedrichstrasse). But what really surprised me is that there are many small boutique style shops in Berlin as well.
Made in Berlin is a trendy vintage store with a great selection of clothes from different time periods. I love to browse through their collection of belts, shoes and purses! Made in Berlin is part of a network of vintage stores in Germany called Kleidermarkt. They have more vintage shops in Berlin: another Made in Berlin in Berlin Mitte at the Neue Schönhauser Strasse 19, Colours in Berlin Kreuzberg and Garage in Berlin Schöneberg. All stores have happy hours with discounts up to 30% every week. Check out the website for more details!
Made in Berlin vintage fashion:
PS: a nice place for coffee in Berlin Mitte close to Made in Berlin is Kaffee Mitte!
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo