these are the best places for lunch in amsterdam west!
When we were busy updating our list with favorite restaurants in Amsterdam-West, we noticed one thing: so many nice spots have been added! And because of the fact that the term of restaurants may let you think of dinner only, we thought it would be so convenient to make a separate list for lunch only. So read on and discover the best places to lunch in Amsterdam West.
>> this is where you go for lunch in amsterdam west >>
– Gallery3: a new great coffee and lunch spot on the Bilderdijk. Besides sandwiches and salads, they also have delicious pies here.
– Waterkant: at this tropical hotspot you can sit at the water while enjoying some Surinamese cuisine. A bit of Paramaribo in Amsterdam!
– Hendrix: the place for snacks and platters to share.
– Bar Baarsch: a cozy cafe at the Jan Eef. Such a relaxed hotspot where you walk in both weekdays and weekends.
– Bar Spek: has grown to a favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner spot. No matter how early you go here, there are always people here.
– Cafe Cook: a hidden gem! I think Cafe Cook has the biggest (and maybe best?) terrace at The Baarsjes.
– Radijs: go to Radijs for some good, simple meals!
– Edel: we all know the Edelwise party’s right? But did you know dat Edel is also a good place to eat dinner or have drinks? Now you do!
– Zurich:in the middle of Mercatorplein you’ll find this round building with a red roof. Worth a visit!
– Café DS: also at De School you can drop in for a good lunch. Cafe DS is the place to be.
– De Foodhallen: at this indoor food market you can choose from many different treats! From waffles to meatballs and burgers to oysters.
– Jacketz: the gourmet jacket potato makes a comeback! At Jacketz they serve potatoes with homemade stuffing.
– Voldaan: soup and balls! At this nice hotspots they serve different kinds of soup every season and there are different (meat) balls and salads on the menu. Everything is homemade and organic where possible.
– Brasserie De Groot: daily menu’s for less than € 20,- and a sunny terrace in summer.
– Cafe de Walvis: an eatery with bar bites of good quality. Think of a burgers, steak and a fish of the day.
– Razmataz: another all day hotspot where you can go for coffee, lunch and dinner. But they also have a very nice G&T menu!
– Morgan & Mees: a lovely setting where the food is delicious!
– Cafe Amsterdam: a classic brasserie near the Westerpark with a very wide range of lunch options. Sandwiches, croques and more.
– Meneer Nieges: along the water, in a very cosy setting and with good food!
These are the best places to go for lunch in Amsterdam West. Which one are you going to go?