Dumplings and more at Long March Canteen in Berlin
Forget about the traditional Chinese restaurants. Long March Canteen in East Berlin is the place to be for authentic Chinese food. It’s the place to be for delicious dumplings. Maybe even the best I ever had! The interior design at Long March Canteen is really cool. Modern and dark but with modern Chinese details.
They always have some tables open for walk-ins but if you want to go there during the weekends it’s better to make a reservation. On special evenings there’s a DJ in the basement playing records at this Kreuzberg hotspot. Nice to stay around for a cocktail after dinner at Long March Canteen in Berlin!
Long March Canteen Berlin
Address: Wrangelstraße 20, Berlin
Neighbourhood: Berlin Kreuzberg
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel