Love Nordic design hotspot restaurant Lokal in Berlin
A real hidden gem in Berlin Mitte is restaurant Lokal. On our last trip to Berlin my love and I discovered this restaurant when we strolled down a side street close to the Torstrasse. Mitte is one of the best neighbourhoods in East Berlin for shopping. There are also some nice restaurants like Lokal. During weekdays this hotspot is also great for lunch! On the menu you find all sorts of modern German dishes.
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -