Menu

13 x the best spots for live music in Amsterdam

These are the spots for live music in amsterdam!

Catching up with your friends while bands are playing in the background, sounds fun right? Or just gaze at the stage for the whole night, we love it! Artists that show their musical talents just create an extra special atmosphere. A tasty drink with it and you sure will have a good night! There are a lot of spots with live music in Amsterdam. Nice to bring a date or your friends of course. These are the 15 spots with live music in Amsterdam for having a fun night! 

>> PACIFIC PARC >> LIVE Music IN AMSTERDAM

Of course Pacific Parc can not be missed in this list. Because every day of the weekend there are live performances here. Then you can watch the best known and unknown bands and dance on some rock & roll music. And with the summer temperatures from the past days, you can stay on their huge terrace for hours!
Polonceaukade 23 – west – pacificparc.nl

>> PLLEK >> LIVE MUsic in amsterdam

Nowadays there’s almost nothing that Pllek doesn’t offer. Because here you can do way more than just eating and drinking. You can also go here for lectures, yoga and theatrale talkshows. AND live music every now and then. Go go go!
Tt. Neveritaweg 59 – noord – pllek.nl

live muziek in amsterdam

>> jazz cafe alto >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

It doesn’t matter which day it is, at Jazz Cafe Alto there’s live jazz en blues everyday! This cafe in the centre of Amsterdam is opened every day from 21:00 hrs and is openend till very late/early ;-)
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 115 – centrum – jazz-cafe-alto.nl

>> maloe melo >> LIVE MUsIc IN AMSTERDAM >>

Do you love blues & rock? Maloe Melo is the place to be. Check the website to found out who’s playing. There are also accoustic sessions! Maloe Melo is opened 7 days a week. On weekdays, the entrance is free. In the weekends you’ll pay 5 euros.
Lijnbaansgracht 163 – centrum – maloemelo.com

>> PARADISO >> LIVE MUZIEK IN AMSTERDAM >>

Of course Paradiso aka the pop temple of the Netherlands can not be missed in this list. Have you never see a live performance here? That’s something that has to change. Because Paradiso a must for everyone who lives in Amsterdam. So, when are you going?
Weteringschans 6-8 – centrum – paradiso.nl

>> MELKWEG AMSTERDAM >> LIVE MUZIEK IN AMSTERDAM >>

If you say Paradiso, then the Melkweg will follow in the same sentence. Because also the Melkweg has become legendary in the meantime. And located in the middel of the city centre, this is the perfect start of every evening.
Lijnbaansgracht 234A – centrum – melkweg.nl

>> cafe nel >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

Every Monday there’s live jazz music at Cafe Nel on the Amstelveld. The performances start at 20:30 hrs and play until 01:00 hrs. So stop with your boring Monday and make it a fun one at Cafe Nel!
Amstelveld 12 – centrum – nelamstelveld.nl

>> the waterhole >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

There are so many spots with live music around Leidseplein! The Waterhole is one of them. Here you’ll find people from Amsterdam, but also tourists. This makes the crowd super mixed! Every day there’s live music. During the week there are jam sessions and from Thursday to Sunday there are concerts.
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 49 – centrum – waterhole.nl

>> sofar sounds >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

Do you want to listen to live music at a special location? Sign up for Sofar Sounds! This organisation is across the world (so also in Amsterdam) and everyone can sign up for host, artist or public. This way you can see cool concerts on the most unthinkable locations. Sign up here.

Bitterzoet in AmsterdamPhotocredits: facebook.com/Bitterzoet/Amsterdam

>> bitterzoet >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

What’s fun about Bitterzoet is that every day is different. The programme differs from rock, punk, hip hop, ska, funk and soul. Dj’s, bands and musicians are given the chance to show their new concepts and performances! Check the programme to make you sure they’ll play your kind of music.
Spuistraat 2 – centrum – bitterzoet.com

>> concerto >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

Concerto is not a bar, but a cd, dvd and record shop. On the stage in the super big shop are often performances. It gives an intimate and special feeling! Visit the website for the line-up.
Utrechtsestraat 52 – centrum – concerto.amsterdam

>> q-factory >> LIVE MUsic IN AMSTERDAM >>

Q- Factory is the biggest music maker centre of Europe. Dancers, musicians and actors can rehearse and of course perform here! The offer is diverse. Do you feel like dinner after the concert? At the Q-Cafe they serve special beers, snacks and meals.
Atlantisplein 1 – oost – q-factory-amsterdam.nl

  • Get our
  • Amsterdam app
  • With over 800 hotspots nearby
  • App Store
  • Download here
  • Google Play

DISCOVER YOURLBB'S CITY GUIDES

Collaborations