try the Babaganoush at Little Rascal in New York!
At Yourlbb we love Turkish Mezes. Small Turkish meals to share and to try. We were happily surprised to walk into Little Rascal in New York. A Turkish restaurant with a variety of Mezes on the menu. Are you not up for small bites but feeling more like a normal meal? Also possible! Little Rascal has a variety of main meals on the menu as well.
We first tried the babaganoush. As we hoped the eggplant was super soft and mega tasty. We also ordered the lamb with rice and green pepper. A simple dish but the lamb was also super soft and full of taste.
Extra nice: Little Rascal isn’t the typical Turkish restaurant with a Turkish interior. The look & feel is trendy and industrial. Cool!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
163 Elizabeth StNew York (Nolita)