your perfect breakfast lehamim bakery tel aviv!
There are several great places to have breakfast in Tel Aviv. For delicious pancakes you go to all day breakfast spot Benedict and for home baked bread and other bread pastries you go to Lehamim Bakery Tel Aviv.
Especially the last one is quite the thing. This boutique bakery is world known because of its delicious recipes and has besides the three locations in Tel Aviv (Sarona market, Carmel Market and Tel Aviv Port) a boutique bakery in New York as well. All shops serve fresh baked breads and other sweet sandwiches, like their very own type of the chocolate croissant. This makes it the perfect place to start your day, for take out or even when you feel like snacking late in the evening. The bakeries of Lehamim are open 25 hours a day!
PS: Did you know that it’s only a few hours drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Discover all the cool spots there in our Jerusalem City Guide.
And discover MANY MORE tips in our Tel Aviv City Guide.
TRAVEL TIPS TEL AVIV
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: with KLM you fly direct from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. Check the best rates here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN TEL AVIV:
In a city like Tel Aviv that’s hot and happening there are so many cool hotels that it’s hard to pick one for your trip. That’s why we made a shortlist for you with the best boutique and design hotels in Tel Aviv:
– Hotel B Berdichevsky: with a 24-hour cocktailbar around the corner of Rothschild Boulevard
– Townhouse: also at Rothschild Boulevard in a historic building
– The Norman: very luxurious in the heart of the city center with a rooftop pool
– Hotel Rothschild 22: beautiful light rooms on a central location
– Market House Hotel: trendy hotel close to Jaffa with free bikes
– YAM Hotel: just 200 meter from the beach and close to the harbour
– Mendeli Street Hotel: a 2 minute walk from the boulevard
– Brown Hotel: with a great view from their rooftop terrace
HaHashmonaim St 103, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 67133, IsraëlTel Aviv