why we love The Lebanese Sajeria Amsterdam:
- I had a manoushe there for the very first time in my life.
- It’s all about Lebanese street food there and I can tell you… it’s good!
- A manoushe is a roll of Lebanese flatbread with a topping.
- My favourite manoushe is the one with zataar spices and halloumi.
- The first location of The Lebanese Sajeria is located in the Nine Streets in Amsterdam.
- I used to go there at least once a week when I had my office around the corner.
- The second location is on the Utrechtsestraat.
- Open for lunch and dinner. Last seated order is at 7 pm.
- More about the first location in this blog.
Follow @yourlbb on Instagram
Our newest lists
Looking for a great and trendy hotel in Amsterdam?
» The Hoxton: favourite lifestyle hotel right on the canals.
» Sir Adam: with the coolest view over Amsterdam.
» Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark.
» Hotel Mercier: new hotel in the cosy and historic Jordaan district.
» Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East.
» Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan.
» Hotel Dwars: small scale around the corner of the trendy Utrechtsestraat.
» INK Hotel: lifestyle hotel in the heart of the city.
» Conscious Hotel Westerpark: in a beautiful building at the industrial Westergasterrein area.
» Het Volkshotel: affordable and with a cool rooftop bar.
» The Student Hotel: budget proof in trendy East.
» QO Amsterdam: eco design hotel with a great skybar.
» Morgan & Mees: boutique hotel in Amsterdam West.
» Generator Hostel: the best poshtel of the city located in a park.
OUR FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM:
PSSSST… DISCOVER MORE (TRAVEL)tips IN MY (NEW) BOOKS!
- Feed Your Wanderlust – Travel Guide for a bohemian lifestyle (new in 2018)
- Staycation – 22 guides and shortlists for a vacation close to home (new in 2018)
- Wanderlust – Urban Travel Style Guide
- De Amsterdam City Guide (Dutch) & The Amsterdam City Guide (English)
A great gift for yourself or a friend who loves to travel just as much as you do!
Utrechtsestraat 69Amsterdam (Amsterdam City Center)
Anne de Buck