La Paloma is the place to be for authentic food on ibiza
On the way to Paloma Ibiza it feels like you are entering an Italian landscape. That feeling is understandable because at La Paloma it feels the same. This super cute restaurant has Italian specialties on the menu, like eggplant parmesan and delicious spelt lasagna. The meals are written on large chalk boards, so no hassle with menus floating around. Everything at this hotspot on Ibiza is ecological and pure. Lots of fresh produce comes from their own garden!
In daytime La Paloma is perfect for a fresh juice and the best salads, from around 8 o’ clock the restaurant changes into a magical garden. You will find yourself sitting between the orange trees. Super romantic! Also a night out with friends is fun to do at La Paloma!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
C/ Can Pou 4Spain
Anne de Buck