Oyster time! At Jeffrey’s Grocery in New York!
Do you love oysters? When in New York, you should definitely go to Jeffrey’s Grocery! A restaurant and bar in Greenwich Village where they serve delicious fish dishes. Jeffrey’s has the look and feel of a brown cafe, but they food is outstanding. Especially the oysters here are favourite. End of the day, this place is packed with locals.
We could choose from seven different oysters and tried the Hammersley Inlet, the Island Creek and Rocky Point. Very delicious and surprisingly big! Especially the Rocky Point was huge! And yes: delicious! Altogether Jeffrey’s Grocery is definitely a spot where I would go to again!
Tip: between 4 and 6 pm it’s happy oyster hour at Jeffrey’s and oysters only cost 1 doller 50!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
172 Waverly Pl.New York (Greenwich Village)