A foodie weekend with friends!
Last weekend was all about good food and sun :-).
1) One of my favourite tapas restaurants in Amsterdam is Pata Negra. Not a hidden gem (and that’s an understatement) but always nice for an easy dinner!
2) Spring Cleaning at home! Re-discovering these cool sunglasses :-).
3) Oyster happy hour at &Samhoud Places. All oysters € 1,-!
4) Got a new ring from Nikki Namasté! So happy with it :-).
5) Moët, a boat and our friends for a perfect Sunday on the canals!
6) Afternoon tea at the Conservatorium hotel in Amsterdam. Inspired by the new Rijksmuseum and with Dutch local produce. Yummy!
PS: more hotspots are in my Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest gems I spotted!
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. Or let me know all about your favourite addresses!
@byiannsterdam or www.twitter.com/byiannsterdam