A quite weekend with the family
Last weekend was quite and relaxed. Dinner with my family and a new haircut as the highlights, lol.
1) My favourite hair salon in Amsterdam: The Graduates at the Overtoom.
2) New ‘ombre’ hair :-)
3) Dinner with my family at the French Cafe. One of the best restaurants at De Pijp in Amsterdam.
4) Perfect gift! Friendship bracelets from the vintage pop-up at the Gerard Douplein.
5) Lunch with the girls at Hôtel Droog at the Staalstraat in Amsterdam. This is a shop and cafe for design lovers!
6) Working in the sun at Cafe Parck. Great place for a burgers too!
PS: more hotspots are in my Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest gems I spotted!
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. Or let me know all about your favourite addresses!
@byiannsterdam or www.twitter.com/byiannsterdam