From Antwerp with love….
Last weekend was all about Antwerp! A little city trip to enjoy the exuberant character of this lovely city. Here’s a Instagram update with some of the new hotspots I discovered last weekend. How was your weekend? You can follow my visual story on Instagram here: www.instagram.com/iannsterdam. See you on Instagram!
1+2) Firday night we stayed at the Soulsuites studio’s in Antwerp. This is the perfect location if you want to enjoy the Antwerp South district.
3) Soulsuites if located right across from Fiskebar. This is my favourite seafood restaurant in Antwerp!
4) Caffe Internationale is a lovely hotspot for breakfast in Antwerpen South district. Located at the trendy Volksstraat where you find a lot of nice shops.
5) Very cool coffee cafe and vinyl store in one: Coffee & Vinyl at the Volksstraat.
6) Lunch at Brasserie Appelmans in the heart of the city centre. I can recommend the Club Appelmans sandwich. It’s delicious!
7) If you’re looking for the perfect luxury and romantic hotel in Antwerpen De Witte Lelie is perfect. Excellent service, beautiful rooms and good location. This boutique hotel is very special.
Anne de Buck