A lazy weekend full of eating and shopping around!
Last weekend was perfect :-). A little bit of sleeping in and laziness trying to outsmart the flue. Working on a partly new design for iannsterdam and making plans for the summer vacation. Here’s an update of my weekend on instagram. You can follow me at www.instagram.com/iannsterdam to make sure not to miss a pic of my visual storytelling there!
1) Me and my love at the opening of Bilder & De Clercq in Amsterdam West. A new food concept that makes cooking easy. Even for non-foodies!
2) Saturday I had lunch with my friend Anouk at Screaming Beans. During the day it’s all about coffee there and at night they make delicious smaller dishes. On our next coffee date Anouk and I are going to make plans for our annual city trip :-).
3 & 4) After lunch I walked all the way to the Utrechtsestraat. On the Overtoom I stopped at Friday Next. My favourite home and living concept store in Amsterdam West. At the Utrechtsestraat I checked out the colourful spring collection at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store. Lots of neon colours!
5) Last Sunday it was Restaurant Day. A foodie festival not to miss the next time! We had a lovely dinner at Think Pig a pop-up restaurant at the office of Iens.nl the largest Dutch restaurant review website. Very cool crowd, delicious food and cold beer. Perfect weekend closure!
6) Since a lot of people tell me they see my photo popping up very often when they look for cool things to do in Amsterdam on google (CAN I WISH FOR A BIGGER COMPLIMENT??!!) I decided to take a new snapshot for my Google+ authorship. As you can see I love red lips! You can follow me on Google+ by searching for ‘Anne van iannsterdam’.
7) I’m a lucky girl! Johanna one of my best friends moves to Bali last year. This summer me and my love are going to visit her there! Since last year was very busy with work and my blog I can’t wait to do absolutely (almost) nothing for two week besides having fun. Staying one week at Sanur to relax and do nothing at all… and one week at Seminyak to party and catch up with my friend. Can’t wait until June!
How was your weekend? Love to hear all about it!
Anne de Buck