Last weekend was all about relaxing!
Once in a while you just need a very relaxed weekend… Last weekend it was that time for me.
1) Don’t forget to make plans for Restaurant Day this Sunday. I booked a table at Think Pig. Check out the programme at Restaurant Day it’s Facebookpage. Want to open your own restaurant? Here’s a checklist!
2) Coffee with my friend at my favourite hotspot Bar Moustache at the Utrechtsestraat. Brainstorming about plans to redesign my blog. I’m very exciting about it!
3) Sunday coffee at BAUT Amsterdam with another friend to catch up. Baut is our new favourite place for coffee in our neighbourhood Amsterdam East.
4) Lovely dinner with friends! Enjoying some home cooked cuisine and wining and dining all night :-). The boyfriends made fish from the oven with a green salsa and clams. It was delicious!
5) Grocery shopping at my favourite farm shop in Abcoude for the most beautiful local produce. If you have the chance go to the Lindenhoff once in a while!
How was your weekend? Love to hear about it!
Anne de Buck