A sunny weekend in Amsterdam!
Can’t believe it’s mid April already… Time flies!
Last weekend was all about the opening of the new Rijksmuseum and relaxing in the sun. Sometimes you just need that :-). You can follow my visual daily story at www.instagram.com/iannsterdam !
1) I love browsing Pinterest to see the beautiful pictures people put on there. On my board with copy and quotes I collect images with texts that say it all. Like this one! You can check out my Pinterest here.
2) My favourite summer beer: Corona!
3) April 13th the Rijksmuseum opened after 10 years of renovation. A must see to ad to your list :).
4) I love Berlin! That’s why I created a Berlin Little Black Book city guide on Flipboard with all feeds from my social media accounts. You can check it out here!
5) I’m a lucky girl, living very close to the best bakery in Amsterdam. As breakfast I like their sandwiches they sell at their lunchroom Hartog’s Boterham. The tuna sandwich is delicious!
6) Michel-inn is a new restaurant in Amsterdam East. Retro interior, good music and even better food. Very friendly staff!
7) Mail from Chanel :). Rush yourself to the next beauty store to buy one of these pretty new spring colours!
8) Blogging at the terrace of Loetje Oost down my street. Here you eat the best steak in Amsterdam, or just relax at the sunny terrace.
PS: more hotspots are in my Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest gems I spotted!
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. Or let me know all about your favourite addresses!
@byiannsterdam or www.twitter.com/byiannsterdam