From Paris with love on iannstagram!
Last week was all about France :-). Went out to a delicious French restaurant in Amsterdam’s quartier Latin and to Paris for a home, living and design trade fair. This is an update from my week on instagram. You can follow iannsterdam here: www.instagram.com/iannsterdam.
1) Tried and tested the new menu at the French Cafe in Amsterdam for you. A delicious winter menu. This is the perfect place if you love the French cuisine!
2) Went to Paris with my magazine colleagues to spot the latest trends at the Maison et Objet trade fair. The best place for an update on the latest colours, materials and styles.
3) Spotted this horse riding rabbit at this curiosity store at the Rue de Bac in St. Germain. At Deyrolle you find the Arc of Noah full of stuffed animals. From birds to lions.
4) Butterfly wallpaper spotted at Designers Guild in Paris. I would love to have something from them in my next house!
5) Bumped in the Dior Homme fashion show at Rue St. Antoine in Le Marais Paris. Lots of very good looking people, fashion bloggers and fashion groupies!
6) Merci is a great concept store at Rue Beaumarchais in Le Marais Paris. This is the place to be to shop the latest trends for your home, kitchen and closet. Love this place!
7) Laduree at St. Germain is the perfect place to shop for a gift to take home to your love. Eat them with a glass of bubbly. Yummie!
How was your weekend? Let me know what addresses you added to your Little Black Book!
Anne de Buck