Did I ever tell you that I grew up in Zeeland? So once in a while we jump into the car for the long ride to the sunniest provence of The Netherlands. Last weekend the ocasion was a good bye dinner for my brother and sister in law who are moving to New York City in a few weeks. Off course I have plans to go and visit! The weekend was relaxed and just all about the family. You can follow my daily adventures on Instagram via www.instagram.com/iannsterdam. Hope you had a great weekend too!
Here’s my Instagram Monday update:
1) Lazy start of the weekend at the terrace of Loetje Oost where I live very close to. Lately I’m all into the tuna steak there instead of the beef. Give it a try when you’re there!
2) As a girl form Zeeland I LOVE seafood! When we head home my mum always spoils us with delicious seafood like clams and lobster :-). Yummy!
3) Last week I had a good bye party from my old job at the publisher. I still work there but I’m working at the online performance field now. My form er colleagues bought me Chanel perfume as a present. They sure know what I like!
4) Later this month we leave for two sunny weeks in Bali. I’ve never been to the beautiful island, so any tips are always welcome!
5) Lazy Sunday dinner with gyoza from the Asian supermarket at the Nieuwmarkt in Amsterdam. Soooo good!!
PS: more hotspots are in my Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest gems I spotted!
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. Or let me know all about your favourite addresses!
@byiannsterdam or www.twitter.com/byiannsterdam
Anne de Buck