this is why we love hola poke in amsterdam:
- For all your poké bowl cravings in Amsterdam there now is a new hotspot in The Pijp that serves the original marinated poke bowls from Hawaii.
- They are open from 11.30 AM till 9 PM and serve poke bowls all day. You also find some salads and smoothie bowls on the menu.
- We love the clean and bright interior design with pink walls, lots of plants and white tables.
- At Hola poke in Amsterdam it’s all about the marinated fish that goes into the bowls. Served with toppings and choice of salmon, tuna, pulpo or shrimp.
- For the vegetarians there’s a poke bowl with marinated tofu!
Follow @yourlbb on Instagram
Our newest lists
Looking for a great and trendy hotel in Amsterdam?
» The Hoxton: favourite lifestyle hotel right on the canals.
» Sir Adam: with the coolest view over Amsterdam.
» Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark.
» Hotel Mercier: new hotel in the cosy and historic Jordaan district.
» Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East.
» Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan.
» Hotel Dwars: small scale around the corner of the trendy Utrechtsestraat.
» INK Hotel: lifestyle hotel in the heart of the city.
» Conscious Hotel Westerpark: in a beautiful building at the industrial Westergasterrein area.
» Het Volkshotel: affordable and with a cool rooftop bar.
» The Student Hotel: budget proof in trendy East.
» QO Amsterdam: eco design hotel with a great skybar.
» Morgan & Mees: boutique hotel in Amsterdam West.
» Generator Hostel: the best poshtel of the city located in a park.
OUR FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM:
PSSSST… DISCOVER MORE (TRAVEL)tips IN MY (NEW) BOOKS!
- Feed Your Wanderlust – Travel Guide for a bohemian lifestyle (new in 2018)
- Staycation – 22 guides and shortlists for a vacation close to home (new in 2018)
- Wanderlust – Urban Travel Style Guide
- De Amsterdam City Guide (Dutch) & The Amsterdam City Guide (English)
A great gift for yourself or a friend who loves to travel just as much as you do!
Ceintuurbaan 276-hAmsterdam (De Pijp)
Anne de Buck