Designer vintage at The Good Store in Berlin
The Good Store in Berlin is a second hand store full of designer clothes for ladies and gents. Clothes of carefully selected brands ranging from &Other Stories to Hermes and Acne Studios. Hip Berliners bring their worn designer clothes here to sell it. From YSL pumps to a Jil Sander dress! If you’re looking for beautiful pre-owned designer clothes this is the best address in Berlin. The Good Store is located in the upcoming neighbourhood Neukölln.
Tip: dare to negotiate about the price at The Good Store, they will call the owner and you might have luck of a lower price ;-).
The Good Store Berlin
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof deisgn hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel