sharing is caring at ginger ibiza!
One of the ‘newest’ hotspots on Ibiza where you can sit between the colourful Balinese umbrella’s and flowers to start the night with a cocktail is Ginger! Last year the trendy French couple Rita and Rodolphe opened the trendy restaurant Patch Work. This quickly became the ultimate hotspot where every fashionista wanted to be photographed. And then last summer they opened Ginger, their second restaurant on the white island, close to Patch Work at Sa Punta. Sa Punta is a magical spot where at nighttime you have a beautiful view on the absorbing lights of Dalt Villa. How romantic! ;-)
Menu X Ginger Ibiza
Next to drinking cocktails you can go out for dinner at Ginger Ibiza! You will get three to four dishes served per person from four different categories: fresh & raw, dumplings, crispy and hot. Everything is made fresh- so no frozen spring rolls from the frying pan. What you do get are delicious dumplings, chicken sate ravioli (recommended by the owners!) and lime/honey spareribs. Everything is served in small portions, so you can try them all. We love sharing!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the Ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Es Pouet de Talamanca
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -
- Vlogs & Videos -