The Fleischerei Berlin for yummy schnitzel in an old butcher shop
I LOVE schnitzels… I admit. And The Fleischerei Berlin is a trendy restaurant in Prenzlauerberg where you can enjoy them too. Schnitzel and other typical Alpenkuche meat dishes always remind me of snow skiing in Switzerland. So when we were looking for a place to eat and bumped into this former butcher and slaughter house where they serve delicious meat we decided to go for it. I really like the interior design at The Fleischerei Berlin. It’s light with woorde beer tables and a tiled walls. Black and white pictures remind you of the former use of this location. I can recommend to order the crispy crusted schnitzel. I’m getting hungry already while writing this blog ;-).
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck