fish shack ibiza the best kept secret of ibiza
The Fish Shack Ibiza is the best kept secret of Ibiza – probably because it’s quiet hard to find. It is situated close to hotspots Sa Punta and Patch Work, but still a bit further in between the rocks. Forty odd plastic chairs are planted in the middle of the rock at the Fish Shack. The little parasols are slowly waving in the sea breeze.
You can’t make a reservation here, they don’t even have a phone number. There is no menu and the waiters hardly speak English – which makes it more authentic. You just have to pop in and hope there is still a seat available. The menu is everyday different with a maximum of about five different meals, three fish- and two meat dishes. And because your nose can almost touch the sea while you are here, we would recommend you to have fresh fish for dinner.
The magic happens as soon as the sun sets. Glass of wine, fresh fish… It wont get much better than this. Ibiza on its finest!
Discover more hotspots on Ibiza in our Ibiza Travel Guide by clicking the black button below.
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Es Pouet de Talamanca