a breathtaking view: hotspot fay by cotton beach club
Wow. Just wow. That is the only thing we could think when we walked up the stairs at Fay
by Cotton Beach Club op Ibiza. The Cotton Club already exists for two years, but since this summer we can also welcome Fay on Cala Tarida, one of Ibiza’s most beautiful beaches.
While we place our order, one of the staff just carries a freshly caught massive salmon into the kitchen. A little later our sushi arrives to the table – served on a beautiful plate. You wont get it fresher than this! Our favourite at Fay are the Cala Tarida Roll witch avocado, salmon and cream cheese and the Ibiza Roll with soft shell crab and wasabi-mayonnaise… Yum!
PS: After lunch you can play a game of pool at this awesome pool table!
Discover more cool hotspots on Ibiza in the Ibiza Travel Guide via the black button below:
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Carrer Posta de Sol 21