relax between the party vibes at es savina
Es Savina Ibiza is located between one of the busiest spots of the island: The Blue
Marlin and Tropicana. These two hotbeds of Dutchies are nice, but if you’re looking for a more quiet place you better go to Es Savina. Es Savina in Ibiza is a restaurant where you can sit with your feet in the sand like at a more informal chiringuito (beach club). Here is where you drink your cold beer combined with a club sandwich.
After lunch you can chill on one of the comfortable beds at the beach at Es Savina. From the wooden landing stage you can walk straight into the sea. Watch out though, because it can be a bit rocky – before you enter the coolest water you ever felt. There are many more hotspots in the Ibiza Travel Guide on Your Little Black Book. Just click the black button below and discover them!
PS. There is a nice little shop here with bracelets, beautiful pareo’s and beach towels. We want them in every colour!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Anne de Buck