This is Where the locals drink their beer
On the same route towards the busy spots Blue Marlin and Tropicana on Ibiza you will find the nicest supermarket we’ve ever been: El Rincon de es Codolar Ibiza. Here in El Rincon de es Codolar you will find fresh bread and other homemade products (like empanada’s, yum!) next to nice hats and traditional Ibizenca bags.
But the most fun part is the bar in the middle of the store. Here you can drink a coffee for only €1,20. The happy Italian owner, who is covered in tattoos, makes fresh juices behind the counter like a carrot and ginger juice. At 10 am you can already find the locals here drinking their first beer. El Rincon de es Codolar is the real Spain!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Carretera Sa Caleta