These are the hotspots in De Baarsjes you have to know about!
For some good times you have to go to De Baarsjes in Amsterdam! In this creative upcoming neighbourhoord trendy Amsterdam gets together to live, to work, to eat and to drink. The newest hotspots are created over night and at Yourlbb we already have our favourite spots to go to. We therefor selected the nicest restaurants, lunch & brunch hotspots, take outs, coffee bars, clubs & bars, shops and hotels in De Baarsjes for you. Discover them all in this Amsterdam De Baarsjes Guide!
Photocredits: Jasper de Waal
Food & Drinks in De Baarsjes
Restaurant and lunch hotspots in De Baarsjes
– Ivo’s Kitchen: at this restaurant they create star meals. With fresh, sustainable and seasonal products. Wanna sin but gluten free? Order the gluten free cake for desert!
– Bar Baarsch: a cosy cafe at the Jan Eef. A relaxed hotspot where you can easily go to during the week or in the weekend for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a drink.
– Radijs: for simple, nice meals you have to go to Radijs. A nice neighbourhood cafe with outside terrace in De Baarsjes. Also a nice spot to work on your laptop during the day.
– Bar Spek: an all day hotspot where you can share a delicious pizza. And don’t forget to go to one of the G&T nights!
– Frits: beer and burgers it is at this nice cafe in De Baarsjes! Also a nice spot for the Friday afternoon drink.
– Faam: do you feel like an Italian cuisine night? At Faam they have delicious pizzas, pastas and tiramisu on the menu.
– Fa. Speijkervet: tough meals for a friendly price. Fa. Speijkervet is one of our personal favourites.
– Edel: we all know about the Edelwise party’s, right? But did you know that you can also go for a drink with friends, lunch or something to eat to Edel?
– Cafe Cook: a hidden gem! Cafe Cook probably has the biggest terrace in De Baarsjes!
– Cafe Zurich: you can find this round cafe in the middle of Mercatorplein. In summertime you can sit outside at the sunny terrace and in wintertime you can sit comfy at the fireplace.
Coffee in De Baarsjes
– White Label Coffee: at this nice coffee hotspot they roast their own beans and especially their coffee from Ethiopia is Yourlbb’s favourite! Afterwards go to Het Massagehuys to completely relax.
Take out in De Baarsjes
– Richenel’s Patisserie: macarons with a twist! At this patisserie in De Baarsjes they serve gluten free, vegetarian and as much organic as possible. With less sugar. But as addictive as you think macarons will be!
– Stach Food: one of our favourite delicacy shops in West! Everything here is organic and very tasty!
Shopping in De Baarsjes
– Het Huysraat: a brand-new concept store where you can buy beautiful design furniture.
– Nieuwbakken: studio, shop and concept store in one! Here you can buy products with a new second live. Also a nice hotspot for coffee and cake.
– Raibu: Raibu is a concept store at the Jan van Galenstraat. A store where you can find pretty womens wear, but also can get a cup of coffee and discover art.
Clubs & Bars in De Baarsjes
– Also go for a drink to Kevin Bacon: the new bar of the Hotel Not Hotel!
Clubs in De Baarsjes
– The new Trouw: it hasn’t opened yet but at Yourlbb we can’t wait for this new club to open its doors!
To sleep in De Baarsjes
– Hotel Not Hotel: cool budget design hotel with small but very unique rooms. The small rooms are designed by Collaboration-O, a designers collective with graduates of the Design Academy in Eindhoven.
Did we miss a nice spot in this De Baarsjes Guide? Let us know!
PSSST… have you spotted Yourlbb’s guides for the other nice neighbourhoods in Amsterdam yet?
>>> 81 x hotspots in De Pijp Guide
>>> 62 x hotspots in de Amsterdam East Guide
>>> 30 x hotspots in de Nine Streets Guide