Christmas… you either hate or or you love it. I have to admit I’m a sucker for Christmas! During Christmas I’m usually in Switzerland for snow-skiing. Love it to be out to get some fresh air and sun.
Christmas to me is all about good food, long diners, family and friends. Or I love to spend it on the couch with my love. Watching TV-series or reading a magazine while enjoying a hot coco. Christmas should be relaxed! Like a weekend :-).
I hope you all enjoy your holidays too!
If you want to do something fun in Amsterdam during Christmas this are my top-3 tips:
1) De Foodhallen (December 26 they’re open from 1 pm)
2) To the Foam or the Rijks and ice skating afterwards
3) Amsterdam Light Festival (those beautiful sculptures!)
And make sure to check the shortlists we made with all the cool things that are going on during Christmas in Amsterdam:
– things to do with Christmas in Amsterdam
– the coolest parties for after Christmas dinner
– restaurants that are open during Christmas (although I think they’re fully booked by now…)
And in case you don’t know what to do with New Year’s Eve yet… check the NYE guide here!
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -