Eat croissants with a view at cappuccino ibiza
Everyone who loves boats, water and a beautiful view should have a fresh orange juice and a croissant at Cappuccino Ibiza. Being here, make sure you wont fall off your chair out of disbelief because than your are actually in the water. Here you take a seat on pole position to watch everything beautiful that the harbour of Ibiza City has to offer.
At Cappuccino you also have a beautiful view on Dalt Villa, the old part of Ibiza City. Here you go to make enviable photo’s to share with your friends or to have a nice breakfast. Up to you ;-).
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Passeig Joan Carles I, 20Ibiza City
Anne de Buck