can pilot isn’t ibiza’s newest hotspot, but so yummy!
Also on Ibiza there are spots that are less trendy but do have super good food. As a meatlover I
tried to find the best spot where locals go to eat meat on this beautiful island. And that is C’an Pilot Ibiza.
C’an Pilot is the spot to try a good t-bone steak. A kilogram of meat? No problem. You will get the meat served raw at you table, covered with coarse sea salt grains, to so you can cook your own piece of meat exactly the way you like it.
C’an Pilot isn’t like the typical hotspot, but to be fair… damn that meat! So tasty! So don’t be surprised if you find yourself surrounded by Spanish people, because they know their steak!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drinks and shop hotspots!
Carretera Eivissa a Sant Antoni
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -