can lluc is personal, beautiful and nice
If you would like to move away from the crowds, Can Lluc Ibiza is the place to be. This undistinguished hotel used to be Lucas’ (owner of the hotel) grandfathers. A few years ago Cal Lluc was an old Spanish finca with such a drought, nothing would grow. Nowadays it is a luxury hotel where you would love to stay the night. The villas have their own little terrace and kitchen. The bathrooms are modern and create with their industrial look the ultimate feeling of the outdoors.
Can Lluc has got a fantastic restaurant, where everyone likes to treat you personal and give you the attention you deserve. In between the dishes you will be served a lime sorbet to make room for the next dish.
We are crazy about the breakfast here. You can eat your breakfast at the terrace and feel like the owner of the finca. Breakfast is a broadly buffet with fresh fruit, delicious bread rolls and enough coffee to drink a whole year long. And if you feel like it you can ask the friendly waiter to fry you an egg for breakfast. After breakfast you can sit and relax in one of the four poster beds at the swimming pool…. We never want to leave from here!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Carretera Sant Rafel A Santa Agnes KM 2Spain
Anne de Buck