lights and fresh fish at calma ibiza
Do you know restaurant Calma in Ibiza? At day time you can sit here with your coffee, while at nighttime this spot becomes magical. When the sun is about to warm up the other side of the world, the party at Calma is about to start. The lights of Dalt Villa (the old city) will start to burn one by one and then… wow.
Can you see yourself sitting there? On the waterfront, at dinner with a lighten up city in front of you? Time to order a good bottle of wine with your delicious fresh fish to have a long long look at this beautiful view of lights. Calma is a very romantic, beautiful spot where there is enough to see!
Don’t be surprised to see the biggest yachts sailing into the harbour just a meter in front of you. This is the spot to watch the most expensive yachts of Ibiza coming back in. Around 8 o’ clock its rush hour on the water. That’s when all the extravagant yachts which have been cruising the Mediterranean waters come back to the safety-ness of the harbour. Super cool to watch!
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Paseo Juan Carlos IIbiza City
Anne de Buck