Perfect BRUNCH SPOT: Cafe Mogador in New York
So many nice spots in New York to go for brunch! Here is where you will find that typical brunch culture what we also see more and more in Amsterdam. Nothing more enjoyable than to sleep in in the weekend and to have an extensive breakfast / lunch with friends. As well in the East Village as in Williamsburg in New York you can find cafe restaurant Mogador. A perfect spot for brunch and a absolute must visit!
Extra nice is the fact that Cafe Mogador has an Eastern vibe. At least for the menu. On the brunch menu you can find a variety of egg-dishes, frittata and french toast as also grilled chicken with couscous, Moroccan Benedict and a pita bread with humus. Of course we had to try that last one: de-li-cious! Just like the Eggs Normandy with salmon and the frittata.
Good to know: they prepare everything with organic eggs, coffee and milk. And I shouldn’t forget to tell you that they only serve brunch on the weekend. During the week you can go here for lunch and dinner!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
101 St Marks Pl.New York (Brooklyn)