go for burgers in a vintage american diner in hong kong
When you’re in Hong Kong and you would like to eat low budget for a night, go to have a burger at Burger Circus. A little dinner in the neighborhood Central Hong Kong. Burger Circus is a classic, all-American diner, serving freshly ground and grilled burgers, fries, house-made desserts, milkshakes and sodas. The burgers have names like Shark Rider and The Acrobat. The milkshakes have names as Drunken Monkey or F.B.I. How funny is that? I went for the classic: the Circus Classic. And it was so good! They also serve breakfast here and classic cocktails suitable for any time of day.
The interior is super funny. It’s like you walk in a vintage American dinner from the beginning of the 19th century. You’re sitting on a kind of train car bench.
Good to know: Burger Circus is from Thursday till Sunday, open 24 hour. That makes this place not only good for dinner but also for a late night snack after dancing the whole night.
Hong Kong Travel Tips
> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE: on my last trip I flew with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong they connect you to dozens of destinations throughout Asia. Search for cheap tickets here >>
> Tip: for only € 100,- you can book a stopover in Hong Kong when you fly with Cathay Pacific!
> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN HONG KONG:
– The Peninsula: stunning views over the skyline of Hong Kong
– Mandarin Oriental: incredible luxurious and classic hotel
– Ritz Carlton: in this hotel you also find the famous Ozon bar
– Hotel Stage: hip hotel close to theTemple Street night market
– Madera Hollywood: the location of this hotel in the heart of Soho is perfect!
– The Jervois: one of the best hotel in the hip Shueng Wan district
– Cordis Hotel: very luxurious hotel in Kowloon next to a huge shopping mall
– East Hong Kong: great lifestyle hotel with a cool rooftop bar
– 99 Bonham: hip hotel in the cool Shueng Wan district
– W Hong Kong: highly recommend in the summer because of the rooftop pool
– Cue Hotel: affordable lifestyle hotel in Wan Chai
– One96: staying for a longer time in Hong Kong? Then book a serviced apartment!
– The Park Lane Hotel: nice hotel in Causeway Bay with one of the best rooftop bars
22 Hollywood RoadHong Kong