Slow coffee in Berlin at Bonanza Coffee Heroes!
Last fall in Berlin I discovered the concept of slow coffee. They use instruments that look like something last used in your high school science class! It takes a while but the coffee really tastes much better and more pure. Bonanza Coffee Heroes is a small cafe for coffee in Berlin at the lovely neighbourhood Prenzlauer Berg. They have a good selection of magazines to read while sipping your slow coffee, or just bring your own book. It’s very close to the flea market at the Mauerpark held every Sunday. That makes the trendy Bonanza Coffee Heroes the perfect hot spot for a good coffee in Berlin after strolling down the flea market!
Bonanza Coffee Heroes:
Address: Oderberger Strasse 35, Berlin.
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Price level: cheap and good coffee
Perfect for: a coffee break after going to the vintage sale at the Mauerpark.
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS International takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo