Hipster hotspot in Bushwick: AP Cafe New York!
Are you in Bushwick to look at some street art? Make sure to have your break at AP Cafe! An awesome industrial decorated coffee bar on Troutman Street. High ceilings, spotless white walls, natural stone couches, wooden tables with metal chassis and a couple of green plants. Clean, trendy and packed with people when we tried to order a coffee. Locals work at this hotspot from their laptop or to have a drink with friends. Lounge, minimal style music in the background and a hipster paradise is born.
PS1: on Saturday and Sunday there is a laptop free policy at AP Cafe! A good initiatief!
PS2: The barista boyfriend approved the coffee, but I can also tell you that the smoothie was very tasty! A must visit this AP Cafe when you are in New York!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
420 Troutman St.New York (Brooklyn)