The Antlered Bunny is the coolest cocktailbar of Friedrichshain
Do you like cocktails? The Antlered Bunny is a hidden gem in the North part of Friedrichshain. A boutique cocktailbar where they serve the best vintage cocktails. The Antlered Bunny is super small and that makes it a cosy place, even when it’s early in the evening and the place is not packed with people yet. They serve delicious bar bites, like charcuterie or a classic cheese platter. I think it’s a great spot to go before dinner and have a few drinks and a small bite. And don’t worry if you don’t like cocktails. They have nice craft beers too! Alert: cash only!
The Antlered Bunny Berlin
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Read more? -