Romantic dining you do at Antica Pesa in New York!
A nice Italian restaurant in Brooklyn is Antica Pesa. Here you go for delicious antipasti, pastas and traditional Italian dishes. And do you also think the vibe in Italian restaurants is always so nice, cosy and warm? The same thing here! A perfect spot for a night out with your lover. Or an evening dining with your parents.
On the menu you will find the nicest meals. Like grilled octopus with small potatoes, olives, small tomatoes and capers. Fried eggplant, risotto, Parmigiana mousse and basil peso. Or homemade green ravioli, filled with ricotta and spinach. But also the grilled lamb with fennel and homemade spicy cherry jam tastes mouthwatering good. Extra nice: a lot of the dishes are gluten free, vegetarian and vegan available.
Tip: End the night at Antica Pesa in New York with a tiramisu or order the Espresso Martini as a dessert!
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less than € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
Did you see our New York video’s yet? Check out all the cool hotspots with your own eyes. Watch more travel videos on YOURLBB.TV >>
115 Berry St.New York (Brooklyn)