Angry Chicken Berlin for spicy chicken wings and more!
Berlin is full of gourmet fastfood shops! If you like Korean food then Angry Chicken in Kreuzberg is a must try. They have the most delicious chicken wings from mild to super spicy. Order one of the homemade Korean cocktails with it! I never had Korean fastfood before and have to admit that I hope a shop like Angry Chicken in Kreuzberg opens the doors in Amsterdam too!
Angry Chicken Berlin
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof design hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Let’s get social!
Follow Your Little Black Book on social media and I’m happy to keep you updated on the latest hotspots. We love to hear all about your favourite addresses too!
@yourLBB or www.twitter.com/yourLBB
& watch my vlogs on my YouTube channel