Anella is a cosy spot to have dinner in Brooklyn
Are you in Greenpoint and you want to have dinner at a nice gastro bar than Anella is a recommendation to go to. You can find this spot on Franklin Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. The interior is dark and intimate. Perfect for a winters day. But did you know Anella has an awesome garden in summertime, to have dinner?
The menu of this spot in Greenpoint is Italian with an American twist. Starters like burrata, mussels and calamari. Always a good thing, right? The pasta Bucatini is another thing I can recommend you, again with calamari, but that’s just what I like ;-).
The mains are a bit more American, from burgers to pork chops and half a chicken on the roasting spit. The interior is dark and cosy, a real gastro bar. Looking at it from the outside, you wouldn’t expect to find such a nice eatery in New York.
New York Travel Tips
>> THIS IS HOW YOU GET THERE:
With KLM there are daily flights to New York. You can book a ticket from € 700,- and up, but our advice is to check on the promotions they have every few months. We usually book our KLM tickets for less then € 500,-! Check the lowest ticket prices here >>
>> YOURLBB’S FAVOURITE HOTELS IN NEW YORK:
– SOHO & NOLITA: The Soho Grand Hotel, Crosby Street Hotel, The Broome, The Bowery, The Nolitan & The James
– BROOKLYN: NU Hotel & Aloft
– WILLIAMSBURG: The Wythe Hotel
– MEATPACKING DISTRICT: The Standard Hotel, The Gansevoort Hotel, Dream Downtown & The Jane
– LOWER EAST SIDE: Sixty LES
– EAST VILLAGE: The Standard Hotel
– MID TOWN: ACE Hotel & The Nomad
– TIMES SQUARE: CitizenM, Yotel & Intercontinental Times Square
– QUEENS: The Boro Hotel
222 Franklin StNew York (Brooklyn)