Oh my! This is going to be a risky weekend if you want to save your money. There are so many temptations lurking… I mean, the city of Amsterdam has – again – gained some super cool hotspots. How about Asian bites at Dum Dum Palace or Cha House? Or go for a culinary Japanese dinner to Hoofdstad Brasserie for their pop-up menu! And there will also be some great sales and other activities (read: Friday after work drinks and parties) where you can let that money roll. And loads of other fun things as well. One thing that I definitely recommend is the pop-up of the Mooie Boules Bar to play boules with your friends. Plenty of choice, oh yes! Discover your best options in the Amsterdam Weekend Guide! Enjoy! >>
GOOD NEWS: this weekend you can use our promo code to get your first ride with ABEL taxi service for free. Our code is ABEL-YLBB!
– Three lists to make the weekend even more fun:
>> 23 x the best places to lunch in Amsterdam-West
>> 8 x Indonesian restaurants where you want to eat tonight
>> 5 x the best hummus in Amsterdam
– Check out our new hotspot vlog above to discover all about hotspot PARK!
– You can wake us up for great Japanse food and and the Hoofdstad Brasserie is doing this amazing pop-up menu where Chef Alex invites Chef Jeff from restaurant Babe in Kuala Lumpur. Check out their Facebook page for more info!
– Let’s go towards Amsterdam-East! That’s where Cha House opened its doors, your new favourite place for sushi, dim sum and ramen.
– And more good news for all the lovers of the Asian kitchen. Dum Dum Palace is now open in the Red Light District. Asian bites – for example fries rendang – are on the menu.
– Looking for a nice place to dine this Friday? At Scandinavian Embassy they serve a 6-course Nordic Cuisine dinner. You can make reservations via their facebook-page.
– Kick off your weekend at Baskèts in the Jordaan. From 17.00 hours the newest t-shirt collection in collaboration with Hollywood Mark Tattoo is celebrated.
– But also Metropolitain is the place to be for your Friday after work drinks during Vrijmibodisco voor gevorderden!
– Wine lovers can drop by at Wijn Klub at Razmataz.
– Sunday brunch day! At Wilde Westen in Bos and Lommer the Bottomless Brunch is waiting for you!
– Also Bar Kauffmann celebrates the Sunday brunch. You’re welcome from 10.00 hours.
– Marvin on the Kinkerstraat is another place where you can go on Sunday. Good coffee and good lunch while listening to singer songwriter Beatrice van der Poel.
– You can go to The French Connection on the Singel for ‘Le Dimanche’. A tasting menu of chef Jef van den Hout where you select the best dishes.
The best Friday after work drinks in the city:
* Of course at Metropolitain!
* Check our blog with 14 x the best Friday After Work drinks in Amsterdam!
Three delicious foodie lists for a very tasty weekend:
>> 10 x the best Asian street food in Amsterdam
>> 18 x pizza places in Amsterdam where you want to eat tonight
>> 10 x delicious oysters in the city
We have many more lists! Check them here >>
-This weekend the Posthoornkerk is taken over by Elle Decoration, the ultimate design festival where young designers of design, food & fashion are in the spotlights.
– Have you always wondered how to clean and prepare a goose? Sunday at Gebroeders de Wolf they teach you all about it and you can bring your homemade goose sausage home.
– Indoor strolling and shopping at de Hallen, because the Local Goods Market is back at it again!
– 10 weeks, 10 designers and 10 items per deisgner. That’s what you’ll get at the very first pop-up of allereerste pop-up van L’Élue at the Ceintuurbaan.
-Pamper yourself at the big garage sale of Skins Cosmetics this Saturday & Sunday.
– Discover the city in a complete new way this fall with my tips from the Amsterdam City Guide. Of course you shop this and Wanderlust at Hutspot, YAY, Hartje Oost, All The Luck In The World, Pluk, Toon, MaisonNL, Ninour, Restored and Mendo!
– And of course there are many other shops on the blog. Check them here >>
– Het Kunsthuis shows the beautiful photographs of wild life photographer David Yarrow until November 19.
– The exhibition of the Swiss artist Jean Tinguely in the Stedelijk Museum will definitely make an impression. His arts consists of moving machines, very cool! Until March 5!
– At the Tropenmuseum you can check out the newest exhibition “The Boeddha”. This expo will learn you all about the Buddha and Buddhism. Until January 29!
– You can still go to the cool street art of Banksy in the MOCO museum until December 31.
– In Foam you can check out the impressive pictures of the Chinese photographer Ai Weiwei about the refugee crisis.
– In De Hallen you can visit the photography exhibition of Face The Dutch, There to be admired until November 15!
– The newest addition of Amsterdam’s finest nightlife, Oosterbar, in the basement of Generator will open its doors this Friday and Saturday for you!
– And you may also dance at Pllek during Beatroots this Saturday.
– From Thursday to Sunday also club Claire on the Rembrandtsquare is ready for you. You sure don’t want to miss this one!
– Have you also heard our Happy Weekend Playlists? Check our playlists here! >>
Do you want more travel volgs? Subscibe to YOURLBB.TV! The perfect get away for day dreaming!