What to do in Amsterdam on January 23, 24 & 25?
It’s so cold outside! Luckily there are many cool things to do in Amsterdam thar are inside where it’s warm! From cool markets, to Fashion Week Amsterdam and many new hotspots. Discover them in the new Amsterdam Weekend Guide!
PS: did you sign u for the newsletter yet to get the weekend guide in your inbox?
Tip: listen to Amsterdam FM for my personal tips from the Amsterdam Weekend Guide. Live at 11.45!
– This new hotspots opened the doors this Thursday! Nevel, the new restaurant of Chef Ricardo van Ede.
– Did you go to the new coffee bar Caffènation Amsterdam already? This coffee bar from Antwerp new opened in Amsterdam too :-).
– New streetfood spot in Amsterdam East! Vijfnulvijf for Asian bites andsushi with a vintage interior.
– A new cafe in town! Perfect for drinks with friends: Bar Bra.
– New coffee spot for meat lovers! Cafe Carbon is a steakhouse in De Pijp.
– Do you prefer a meatless meal? Discover the yummy food at vega restaurant Mana Mana!
– Some foodie proof lists to make your life easier! Did you check them yet?
* 14 healthy hotspots we love
* 9 cool spots with a fire place
* hotspots in Amsterdam where you can eat gluten free!
* 16 x the best brunch spots
* 15 great bars and cafes in Amsterdam
* 5 spots in Amsterdam for Italian coffee
* 5 favourite hotspots for hot coco
* 36 great coffee bars in Amsterdam
* 18 best cocktail bars in Amsterdam!
* 8 spots for free wifi, good coffee & lunch
* 20 of the newest restaurants in Amsterdam
* 9 best places to drink G&T’s in Amsterdam
* 10 restaurants where parking your car is no problem
* 20 new places for coffee and lunch
* 20 new restaurant hotspots
* 10 favourite healthy spots
* 5 Saturday food markets
– Filmtip in EYE! Go to Rebel Without a Cause, the movie that made James Dean a hero.
– New photo expo at the Kahmann Gallery until February 13. Marie Stella Maris projects in Uganda shot by Gup.
Amsterdam Fashion Week
– Friday night there’s a fashionable party at the Van Gogh museum with catwalk shows, cocktails and DJ’s!
– Saturday there’s fashion and ballet at the “Koepelkerk” for downtown Fashion Week.
– Or check out the Local Goods Market at the Foodhallen on Saturday and Sunday with more fashion than ever!
– Fun at Amsterdam Roest this weekend. The Overdose.am market on Saturday with goodies and more.
– Do you like street art? Discover the best street art in Amsterdam and book a tour. Check out our blogs about Street Art Amsterdam tours. Also very cool if you live in Amsterdam!
– Now at Arcam: City Hotels an expo about 15 hotels that are housed in unique buildings with a story like the Volkshotel. Until April 12.
– Cool for the ladies! The expo Forever Vintage at the Musuem of Bags and Purses.
– Check out this new expositions at photo museum FOAM:
* Araka, Photography of the after life | Until March 11
* LAST WEEKEND! Vivian Maier, Street Photographer | until January 28
– If you like books you shouldn’t miss the SUPER sale at Taschen. Discounts up to 75% on slightly damages books.
– Alert for vintage lovers! Saturday and Sunday there’s a vintage per kilo sale at the Schram studio’s between 10 am – 6 pm.
– “Try before you buy!” that’s what it’s all about at Lena. The first fashion library in Amsterdam!
– New club in Amsterdam! Club Closure at the Rozengracht.
– The best party for the Sunday: Thuishaven!
– We Eat DJ’s for Breakfast! Saturday afternoon at Paper Planes.
– A bit older crowd, great tunes and good vibe: Disco Dolly.
– Always fun: cocktails and dancing at Chapter21!
Get in the weekend mood wit our new Happy Weekend Playlist >>
PS: more hotspots are in the Amsterdam Little Black Book. A city guide to Amsterdam with the best restaurants, shops and things to do. Always new addresses coming up so check out your online Little Black Book daily for the latest hotspots in town!
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck
- Amsterdam Tips -
- To do -
Amsterdam Light festival
The Amsterdam Light Festival 2023/2024 are now on sale!More info & tickets »
Rent a bike!
Do you want to see a lot in a short time? Rent a bike and discover the city in a day.Rent a bike here »
Fabrique des Lumières
Perhaps the best new experience in Amsterdam West where art comes to life!Reserve a time slot »
- Stay -
Pillows Maurits Park
Pillows Maurits at the Park is one of the best new hotels in Amsterdam with spa and wellness.Discover prices »
Hotel Jakarta is sustainable, has a wonderful Indonesian restaurant and a nice swimming pool.Discover prices »
Hotel Boat & Co
Affordable and family-proof hotel with studios and a cozy restaurant near the Westerpark.Discover prices »
- Deals -
Antwerp from € 21,-
What about a day trip to Antwerp? Go by train! Check the direct connections here.Find train tickets »
London return from € 91,-
Travel in 4 hours and 13 minutes and without changing trains with the Eurostar from Amsterdam to London.Find train tickets »
Paris from € 35,-
Much more relaxed than flying! With the Thalys to Paris and get off at Gare du Nord.Find train tickets »