Pop-up store Ace & Tate in Berlin
Ace & Tate recently opened a pop-up store in Berlin! Besides Amsterdam, you can buy the cool eyewear of Ace & Tate with our German neighbours now! Temporary though the pop-up store is open till December 23rd.
Design X Ace & Tate pop-up store Berlin
The pop-up store is located in the district Mitte of Berlin. The shop is specially designed for Ace & Tate and looks very cool! Light boxes show lyrics and there is art on the wall of artist Mario Lombardo. If you are in Berlin you should definitely visit the store and have a look!
To celebrate that Ace & Tate has opened a pop-up store in Berlin, we give away eyewear worth € 98.-! Leave a Facebook comment and let us know what your favourite hotspot is in Berlin. Competition ends the 19th of December.
Did you see Yourlbb’s lists yet?
From new restaurants to lunch cafes and coffee bars. Check all the lists here >>
Ace & Tate Berlin
Planning your trip to Berlin:
– Getting there:
* Go to Berlin by train! NS Internationaal takes you to Berlin in only 6,5 hours from € 39,- and up. Click here for the best rates and promotions >>.
* Did you know that KLM flies to Berlin for € 99,- and up? Click here for the best rates >>.
– Yourlbb’s favourite hotels:
* Budget proof deisgn hotels: Generator Hostel and Motel One (both several locations)
* Design hotels: Michelberger Hotel, 25Hours hotel Bikini, Cosmo Hotel, Das Stue, The Mandala Hotel & Hotel Zoo
PS: more hotspots are in the Berlin Little Black Book. A city guide to Berlin with the best restaurants, shops and things to do.
Tip: discover more city- and travel guides by @yourlbb!
Anne de Buck