13 x shopping in Amsterdam West21 August 2016
the coolest shops not to miss in Amsterdam West
We can’t get enough of West! In our Amsterdam West Guide you can read about
the (92!) coolest hotspots in West. And from our restaurant list you can choose where to have dinner. But we thought that there is still a list missing. A blog about the best shops in West for (vintage) clothing, to score nice gifts or buy home accessories. So read on and discovered where you go shopping now!
Clothing stores >> shopping in Amsterdam West
– Gesponnen Suiker: favourite at Yourlbb! At this trendy clothing shop you won’t be able to leave with empty hands!
– Following Lucy: whether you’re looking for a casual outfit for work or a sexy outfit for the weekend… you will find it here! But nice scarves, hats and bags are also available here.
– Objet: bags, clothing, jewelry and home accessories! Besides Gesponnen Suiker en Following Lucy this nice shop is also to be found at the J.P. Heijestraat.
– T.I.T.S.: festival-outfits, timeless musthaves and nice gifts at this new store in West!
Concept stores >> shopping in Amsterdam West
– Friday Next: come find your furniture and home accessories here. And at Friday Next at the Overtoom you can have lunch right after!
– Mashed: a cute concept store to buy presents for others (or perhaps for yourself as well)!
– Dépôt by Jonnhy at the Spot: you can buy clothing for men and women here, but it’s also the perfect store for the most beautiful home accessories!
– Misc Store: first it was only an online shop, but Misc Store now also has a physical location in Amsterdam! Buy your pretty little books and cards here.
– De Balkonie: okay, not a typical concept store, but still a concept store. At the Balkonie they have everything you need to pimp your balcony in the coolest way.
– Things I Like Things I Love: bij Things I Like Things I Love they sell a combination of vintage and new products. Besides the clothes they also have other gifts.
Vintage stores >> shopping in Amsterdam West
– Jutka and Riska: go vintage shopping at Jutka and Riska! Here you can buy clothing, original jewelry and other accessories.
– Bullitt: another fun vintage shop! At Bullitt they sell vintage clothing and furniture.
So skip the Kalverstraat and go shopping in Amsterdam West!
And have you spotted Yourlbb’s guides for other must visit districts yet? Check them here:
Amsterdam City Center >> Amsterdam East >> Amsterdam North >> Amsterdam Old South >> De Baarsjes >> De Pijp >> Haarlemmerbuurt >> Jordaan >> Nine Streets >> NDSM Wharf >> Red Light District >> Rivierenbuurt >> Spaarndammerbuurt >> Stadionbuurt
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Hortus by Light Amsterdam is a special evening program during the cold winter nights at
Looking for nice things to do in Amsterdam this weekend? Check out this Amsterdam weekend