9 x spots for coffee in De Pijp9 November 2016
These are great spots for coffee in De Pijp!
Shopping at the Gerard Doustraat, meeting with friends at the Van Woustraat or just hanging around in De Pijp? Then you must be looking for a place to drink a good cup of coffee at some time… We have made an overview of great coffee spots where you can drink good coffee and sit down for a while. Read this blog with 9 x spots for coffee in De Pijp. Is there a spot missing? Let us know!
Want to know all about food & drink spot in De Pijp? Check our Amsterdam De Pijp Guide!
9 x coffee in De Pijp
– Scandinavian Embassy: one of the best coffee shops in town! This Scandinavian hotspot looks pretty nice (read: Norwegian design) and serves special roasts from all around the world.
– De Wasserette: a classic spot for coffee when you are at the Albert Cuyp market! At De Wasserette it’s busy every day of the week because of the good coffee, delicious sandwiches and cosy atmosphere.
– Hutspot: a concept store at the Van Woustraat where they serve super good coffee. No lunch plans yet? The salads and sandwiches here are very tasty as well! And of course you have to go shopping here because they sell some beautiful items!
– Bakers & Roasters: for coffee and pies you have to go to Bakers & Roasters! A nice address for breakfast or brunch in De Pijp.
– Harewood Bakery: and another great spot for all those sweet tooth. Besides good coffee they sell very delicious donuts here.
– CT coffee & coconuts: this remains an awesome spot in De Pijp, don’t you think? CT is located in the old Ceintuur theatre and is a fine place for coffee (from Bocca!), breakfast and lunch.
– The Meets: from kale salads to acai bowls, at The Meets it’s just one healthy valhalla. So your dosis caffeine is easily compensated ;-)
– Ninour: while enjoying your cup of strong coffee you can also check out all the musthaves here. So many cool products are sold at Ninour!
– Pasticceria: at the Van Woustraat you can drink coffee and eat homemade ice-cream at Pasticceria. And during summer they have a small but very sunny terrace where you can sit!
Voila, 9 spots for coffee in De Pijp. Have fun!
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Hortus by Light Amsterdam is a special evening program during the cold winter nights at