Cappuccino Ibiza: magical breakfast spot in the harbour of Ibiza City4 March 2016
Eat croissants with a view at cappuccino ibiza
Everyone who loves boats, water and a beautiful view should have a fresh orange juice and a croissant at Cappuccino Ibiza. Being here, make sure you wont fall off your chair out of disbelief because than your are actually in the water. Here you take a seat on pole position to watch everything beautiful that the harbour of Ibiza City has to offer.
At Cappuccino you also have a beautiful view on Dalt Villa, the old part of Ibiza City. Here you go to make enviable photo’s to share with your friends or to have a nice breakfast. Up to you ;-).
Ibiza Travel Tips
This is how you get there:
– with KLM you fly for less than € 200,- to Ibiza from Amsterdam. Check the cheapest tickets here >>
Your Little Black Book’s favourite hotels:
On Ibiza you can rent a house or apartment during your stay. But for a carefree stay on the island we listed our favourite hotels for you:
– Hotel Hacienda: beautiful place on a mountain with sea view.
– Ca Na Xica: on a former estate turned into a luxury hotel.
– Destino Ibiza hotel: design hotel from the Pacha group.
– Agroturismo Can Domo: surrounded by olive trees on the South East coast of Ibiza.
– Agroturismo Atzaró: country style hotel on the country side of Ibiza.
– Ibizazen: dream hotel where everything seems to be right.
Do you want to discover all the ibiza hotspots?
Check our >> Ibiza City Guide >> for the nicest food, drink and shop hotspots!
Ibiza City Map
Now on Yourlbb.tv
Hallo 3e trimester! Na heerlijke weken merk ik dat het nu écht weer een stuk
Check our list with our favourite spots to order the tastiest milkshakes in Amsterdam.